Terms & Conditions
Promotion Name: Scratch & WIN
Promoter: SK Group OZ Pty Ltd ACN 161 332 216 (SK Group OZ)
Promoter Address: 11-13 Ilma Street, Condell Park NSW 2200
Promoter Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligible States/Territories: New South Wales
Promotional Period Start:
- Nature of Promotion
- Despite that the Promotion requires an entrant to ‘Scratch & WIN’, the Promotion is not a game of chance or a game partly of skill and partly of chance and there is no element of chance at all in receiving a prize under the Promotion.
- The prize awarded to entrants of the Promotion will be a $500.00 discount, the terms and conditions of which are set out in clause 2 of these Terms and Conditions (prize).
- The prize is not a gift card or a gift voucher within the ordinary meaning of those words or within the meaning of the Australian Consumer Law.
- To enter the Promotion, the entrant must:
- be 18 years or older and be the only member of their household to enter the Promotion;
- have received a ‘Scratch & WIN card’ from the Promoter;
- have received an email from the Promoter verifying that they are eligible to receive the prize, following which the entrant must send an email to the Promoter asking to claim the prize.
- Terms and Conditions of Prize
- The prize can only be claimed and used once by the entrant within 12 months of being eligible to receive the prize.
- The entrant will only be entitled to the prize:
- if the entrant enters into a contract with the Promoter whereby the Promoter supplies painting goods and/or services for a fee on a day that falls after the day that the entrant agrees to these Terms and Conditions (Painting Project Contract); and
- if the total price payable by the entrant for the Painting Project Contract exceeds AUD$1,000.00.
- For the avoidance of any doubt, the prize:
- cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, credit or discount provided by the Promoter;
- cannot be used for the payment of any debts owing by the entrant to the Promoter other than as provided by these Terms and Conditions;
- cannot be used in relation to any existing contract between the entrant and the Promoter;
- will be applied to the first tax invoice issued by the Promoter in relation to the Painting Project Contract;
- cannot be transferred, assigned or novated to any other entity; and
- cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Collection and Use of Personal Information
- To request access to, or to update, personal information the Promoter holds about them, entrants can contact the office of the Promoter.