We do it all.
As the saying goes, first impressions are long-lasting. Your building facilities are integral to your company’s reputation. It can impact staff performance and affect the credibility of your business. Often, associating neat surroundings means efficient performance and a company that potential clients can trust. Additionally, attractive facilities can also boost the morale and performance of your employees. Therefore, choosing a painting company specialising in exterior painting services for the commercial sector should be your top priority.
SK Group provides businesses of all sizes with a comprehensive range of end-to-end painting services in Sydney, including project management.
We have some of Sydney’s most experienced commercial painters within our ranks. When it comes to setting the scene for you and your customers, rest assured that we can do the job. As leaders in the industry, we comprehend the importance of maintaining your business-as-usual operations, which is why our painters will always work around your schedule, cause minimal disruption while painting and respect your employees on premises. Upon completion, our team of professional cleaners will ensure that no debris or paint splatter is left behind, leaving you with a freshly painted building that is bound to bring in more business.
Our certified painters are knowledgeable in the type of exterior paints and finishes required in professional commercial painting. Some of the paints and finishes that we provide include:
- Low volatile organic compounds paints and finishes (VOC)
- Anti-graffiti and anti-pollutant finishes
- Floor coatings, including epoxies, polyurethane and anti-slip coatings
- Stains, urethane and polyurethane finishes
- Fire-resistant coatings
- Membrane coatings
- Industrial Acrylic and enamel paints
- Drywall repair, tape and texture
- Epoxy floor coatings, epoxy floor stripping and line stripping
- Steel sided building repainting
- Plant Interior painting and much more.
- Drywall paints
SK Group OZ?
We are dedicated to achieving the best results for your home.
Our passion for what we do drives us to accomplish every project with flying colours.
We are trained and experienced painters who listen and care.
Our team only use the highest quality painting products for your home.
Commercial buildings are constantly being battered by the elements. Therefore, it’s essential to have the exterior of your building painted by properly trained and certified commercial painting contractors. With over 10+ years in the industry, feel assured that we are used to painting large exteriors. As in SK Group Oz fashion, our goal is to make sure that our services will provide you with results that are second to none. All painters on our team are fully licensed and insured.
Get in touch with us today and discover our comprehensive services.
Residential vs. Commercial
Commercial painting has many complexities and requirements. As a result, it shouldn’t be approached the same way as a residential painting project.
Painting a commercial property, say an office building, requires a higher level of skills and tools. The increased square metres of a commercial building makes the project requirements more complicated. Not to mention, safety needs to be considered with employees, inventory, and customers in the same space. Other factors include:
- Commercial painting focuses on large-scale projects such as industrial buildings, offices, and more.
- Requires a more significant number of painters to cover the area and meet deadlines.
- Commercial painters require a broader experience in dealing with different types of surfaces such as wood, concrete, marble, metal, reinforced plastic, and a lot more. They also need expertise in using industrial-grade paints, tints, primers and speciality coatings.
- Commercial painting also requires more complex equipment, including pressure washers, sandblasters, paint sprayers, scaffolding, and aerial lifts.
- Commercial painting is completed according to the schedule of business owners and operations. Painters must be willing and flexible to adapt to work outside of regular operating hours to prevent disruptions to the normal flow of business.
- In commercial painting, there’s greater emphasis placed on productivity, efficiency and timeliness. All projects must be completed within a set time frame.
Why use professional
As professional commercial painters contractors that Sydney trusts, SK Group Oz can use their skills, expertise and years of combined experience to handle complex surfaces and address environmental factors that could affect the painting project.
We put safety in the workplace above all, which is why our team is trained to adhere to Australia’s strict operational health and safety protocols.
With such a strong focus on creating confidence, value, and sustainability, we are respected as one of Sydney’s most prestigious commercial painting companies.
- Knowledgeable in conventional water based, oil-based and solvent-based paint systems.
- Texture coating and membrane application
- Graffiti removal and prevention
- Maintenance painting schedules
- Sustainable painting methods, advice and practices including Lead-based paint management and Asbestos encapsulation.
- Pressure washing and soft washes
- All access solutions from fixed scaffold, mobile scaffold, elevated work platforms, abseiling, and swing stages.
We are certified
Our painters at SK Group Oz are qualified and certified in-house to ensure quality service. As a result, you’re guaranteed 100% customer satisfaction and the results we are renowned for.
Contact us today and our team will be happy to assist you in your painting project.
How We Work
We listen to your needs and then determine the ideal solutions for your home based on our extensive knowledge about colour and finishes.
Our team of highly skilled experts value the safety of everyone working on your residential project. We comply with all OH&S standards, ensuring we minimise risks when painting onsite.
Before we start painting, we mend, patch and repair all the surfaces so that they’re primed and ready. This will give you the best result.
Our highly skilled painters begin, adding colour and value using quality paint from the most trusted brands.
Like you, we also have high expectations, so we perform an initial inspection throughout the painting process and address everything with the final coat. We also carry out a final quality control inspection afterwards to complete and sign off the job. This meticulous process delivers excellent results you can depend on.
We also organise cleaners for you so that when you arrive at your freshly painted home, everything is neat and tidy. But it’s not just the room we painted – if we’ve painted your interiors, we have our cleaners clean the whole property. If we’ve painted your exteriors, we organise a cleaning crew to tidy up outside.
We offer discounted after-care services to touch up any damaged paint over the following 4 months. See our After-Care page for more information or contact us to learn more.
Some of the Builders
We Work With